Don’t leave your bike at home.
Riding a bike in and around Boulder is an amazing experience. Whether it’s road riding, mountain biking or commuting around town, Boulder is the place to enjoy yourself on 2 wheels. University Bicycles is prepared to receive and build your bicycle.
Frequently Asked Questions
We box and ship standard size, two-wheeled, bikes anywhere in the Continental United States. The fees for this are $70 (boxing) and $150 (shipping).
Yes. Please follow the steps below if you want to ship your bike to our location in Boulder, CO.
- Call University Bicycles at (303) 444-4196 to set up a Work Order
- Write your last name on the outside of the box
- Ship your bike to:
839 Pearl St.
Boulder, CO 80302
- We charge $50 to assemble each bike. This will be done before close the day after we receive your bike.
We charge $150 to ship bikes anywhere in the Continental United States. This includes $5000 shipping insurance. Additional insurance is available at $10 for every $1000 coverage.
Yes. Our FedEx drivers are not equipped to accept, tandems, fat bikes, trikes, or recumbent bicycles.
Yes. We will make sure your saddle height and bar position can easily be replicated.
The boxes that we use are brand new and come in two sizes:
- 54″l x 8″w x 28″t — fits most bikes
- 56″l x 10″w x 32″t — fits larger bikes
The total weight of your boxed bike will be the bikes weight, plus 10 pounds.