Reserve your rental now!
We can't wait for you to experience Boulder, Colorado riding!
Boulder has some of the best riding in the country starting just 5 minutes out of our front door.
Boulder Creek Bike Path will take you through Boulder Creek Canyon with stunning mountain and creek views the whole way. Start on the Boulder Creek Bike Path 3 blocks out of our door, go up the canyon, back down, take a dip in the creek, and grab something to eat on Pearl Street. The creek path is one of the best ways to experience Boulder by bike.
Betasso Preserve offers flowing, fast singletrack mountain biking just a few miles from the shop. Cruise up Boulder Creek Bike Path, grind up the Betasso Link Trail, hit a couple laps, and rip down the link trail this time.
We would be happy to help you plan your boulder cycling adventure! Call us at (303)444-4196 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started!
Insurance: We offer a $10 insurance package with each rental that covers any damage that may occur during your time with the bike up to $250
Demo Rebate Program: Looking to buy a new mountain bike? We have a great selection of demo mountain bikes for you to utilize during your purchasing process. We will apply up to three 24 hour rentals towards the purchase of a new bike!
Questions? Email email@example.com or call us at (303)444-4196.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING...
• Town bikes are first come first serve and cannot be reserved in advance. All other bikes can be booked online using our reservation system below.
• You MUST have a photo ID and credit card with you to pick up your bike.
• You MUST be 18 years old to rent and ride any of our electric rental bikes.
• Bike theft is rampant in Boulder. If you leave a rental bike locked up outside overnight, the bike will be stolen. Please plan accordingly and feel free to bring the bike back to the shop for daytime or nighttime storage.
• All rental bikes include a bike lock, helmet, flat repair kit, and route advice.
• Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (303)444-4196.
More riding suggestions!
Our friends at Boulder Mountain Bike Alliance also have some great suggestions and trail condition resources -- check out their website for up to date trail conditions and difficulty ratings!