$50.00 - $60.00
- Reinforced hydraulic tubing designed for Magura mineral-oil fluid - Tubing kits are cut-to-fit with one pre-crimped 'fixed' end (90-degree on MT series and Gustav-M) and include one tubing reinforcement insert and compression ferrule/olive per kit - Sold each: (1) kit per brake - Bulk tubing is for RT series road rim brakes, HS-series rim brakes and Julie disc brakes: fittings sold separately - Choose black or white options for MT Next and MT series
$40.00 - $51.00
Magura Storm SL.2 Rotor - 6-bolt silver The Storm SL.2 disc brake rotor combines minimal weight with excellent braking performance. Perfect for sporty use.
7 Series Disc Brake Pads - Race compound offers maximum stopping power for those who push their materials to the limits
- The Storm HC rotor is designed for extreme use and unparalleled braking performance under high braking forces.
9 Series Disc Brake Pads - One piece connected back plate - Performance compound offers excellent bite for strong braking response in a variety of conditions - Pair of disc brake pads for one MT5, MT7 caliper
- For long tours these pads offer safety together with excellent performance in all situations. - For MT disc brake 2 piston - 2 single brake pads, 2 pad retaining bolts
BAT adjuster dial kit for Magura brakes. - Magura bat kit (includes bat knob spring end cap) for mt6 mt7 mt8 mt trail carbon black
$10.00 - $16.00 $10.00 - $18.00 Up to 11% Off
- Disc brake adapters for Magura 74mm disc brake calipers - IS: 51mm International Standard, PM: 74mm Post Mount
Replacement EBT screws close the bleed port on Magura brakes. - Torque spec: 0.5 nM - T25 head - Sold as a pair
- Attachment parts for Magura OEM and braided-stainless hydraulic disc and rim brake tubing
Magura olives (compression ferrule) bag/20 - Small parts used to install hydraulic hose for Magura disc brakes. - Compatible with Campagnolo H11 brake/shift levers
Page 1 of 1