- For a safer journey. You have full control on icy roads with the Marathon Winter Plus. - For best possible puncture protection, it comes with a SmartGuard layer. - Spikes work best on ice at the minimum pressure - At max pressure, noise is reduced to a minimum on ice-free roads.
Bridging the gap - High-volume casing - Ideal for technical XC race courses - Medium knob height - Wide trail (WT) casing is optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims The Ardent Race tire from Maxxis is ideally suited for technical XC race courses and endurance-length events. With its medium-height tread, the Ardent Race bridges the gap between the XC-oriented Ikon and the trail-oriented Ardent. The center knobs are ramped to reduce rolling resistance, and the side knobs are angled and stepped to provide great biting traction in corners. Choose the Ardent Race for your next demanding XC race or epic trail ride.
The Maxxis Ikon is a versatile XC tire designed to perform in a broad range of conditions. With its predictable handling, the Ikon is also a favorite among our slopestyle athletes.
The do-it-all trail tire - Aggressive, high-volume tread An aggressive tread in high-volume casing, designed with great traction in mind. The Ardent doesn't forget the racer with large block-style side knobs offering numerous edges for high-speed cornering. The center tread, while ideal for braking and accelerating traction, also features ramped knobs to minimize rolling resistance. With a wide variety of size offerings, the Ardent captures every mountain rider's needs.
The second generation of the legendary High Roller - Easily clears debris - Open tread design - Wide trail (WT) casing specs are optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims An open and aggressive tread design gives the High Roller II excellent soil penetration and mud-clearing ability. A square profile provides a solid, consistent feel across the knobs. Modified knobs on the shoulder and center improve braking performance and traction on hard surfaces. An excellent choice for technical, loose terrain.
The Nimbus 2 Armadillo Reflect tire features our very best flat protection, an updated tread and compound that rolls even faster, and more grip than ever before. It comes in many widths to accommodate different kinds of bikes, riding styles, and comfort levels, so it's the perfect choice for riding on any road or bike path. And with our Armadillo's superlative bead-to-bead flat protection and reflective accents that'll increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions, you get a much needed dose of that good ol' peace of mind. - Casing: 60 TPI - Bead: Wire - Compound: 60a - Flat Protection: Armadillo
- The Cycl-e GT is a tire developed to enhance the dynamic characteristics of the modern riding style, whether it is taken in the city or in the twisty roads of the countryside: That's where Pirelli's famous 2-wheels expertize shines. - Motorbike derived profile and tread design for superior handling - Outperforms on safety and built to match rolling and puncture protection industry standard - Cap & base tread construction guarantees grip and rolling on the outer rubber, and protection and reliability on the inner - Solid multi-ply overlapping casing structure - ECE-R75 compliant - Best in class wet grip
- A legendary Cross Country tread offering excellent traction and cornering - Torch Tread multi-height high-density rubber knobs - Burning Edge silica-reinforced cornering knobs - ASB anti-pinch sidewalls
T-Serv ProTite is a great performance tire for urban city use, incorporating ZSG compound, 400D Lite Extra Cord, and ProTite puncture-resistant technologies. Hands down, T-Serv is the best urban strength-to-weight-ratio tire on the market today. Need to get through your urban jungle quickly and reliably? T-Serv is the answer. - Urban/Commuter tire - Aramid (Kevlar) folding bead - Max PSI: 90
The Nimbus 2 Sport Reflect tire features an updated tread and compound that rolls even faster and has more grip than ever before. It comes in many widths to accommodate different bikes, riding styles, and comfort levels, so it's the perfect choice for riding on any road or bike path. And with BlackBelt flat protection and reflective accents that increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions, you get an added dose of that good ol' peace of mind. - Casing: 60 TPI - Bead: Wire - Compound: 60a - Flat Protection: BlackBelt - 26 x 1.5", psi 35-65
The All Terrain is always up for adventure. From long-distance touring to light-duty offroading, this tire offers impeccable handling that won't let you down. Usage: Trekking / Comfort Conditions: Dry to Damp / Pavement to Hardpack Compound: DNS Casing: Durable Bead: Wire 26" Comp - Tube Type: 635g 32c Comp - Tube Type: 455g 37c Comp - Tube Type: 540g
$34.99 $35.00 On Sale
The Ground Control Sport uses an extremely versatile tread pattern which can be used from cross country race to trail, it rolls fast with exceptional amounts of confidence and grip. Our Block-In-Block design uses a taller adaptable inner block to pierce the ground and claw for traction. The larger outer structure supports the inner block for additional speed, traction, support and stable handling. - Casing: 60 TPI - Bead: Wire - 26 x 2.35", PSI 25-50, approximate weight 730g
- Balloon tire with grooved tread - Large air volume for added shock absorption - Wire bead - Size: 26 x 2.125
• Gray tread, sidewalls with raised center and lateral knobs • 26 x 1 3/8 (ISO 590)
All around touring or commuting tire with ProTite protection, Panaracer's best-ever puncture prevention technology. Its comprehensive size range insures that you can find a Pasela for most any usage. Ride it and trust it. - Urban/Commuter tire
Page 1 of 1