The Omloop jersey is a travelogue of the colors, exotic textiles, and quirky medieval architecture of Flanders and Ghent where the Omloop Het Nieuwsblad starts and finishes.
Highlights include a mash-up of cannabis leaves, my hotel shower curtain flower art, Moorish geometric patterns, 19th-century bird etchings, and Japanese candy-wrappers in the dark moody colors of Flanders that are so distinctive.
Ghent has 400 kilometers of bike lanes and more than 700 one-way streets, where bikes are allowed to go against the traffic. It also boasts the world's first cycle street, where cars are considered ‘guests’ and must stay behind cyclists. A highly recommended cycling tourism destination, especially if you love cobbles/gravel.
- Made in Italy with premium Italian fabrics
- Micro-perforated body for excellent ventilation
- Race-cut fit
- Longer, laser-cut sleeves
- Anti-sag back pockets
- UPF 50+ sun protection
- Signature grippers ensure a comfortable fit
- YKK zipper
- Sustainably manufactured, Bluesign® and Oeko-Tex approved
- 86% Polyester, 14% Elastane