Since the beginning, we have focused on making top quality bikepacking bags with very little exception. We frequently see our bikepacking specific Lunchbox being used as a full time handlebar bag, we decided it was time for us to put our own Oveja Negra spin on an all new bag. Something designed to be on your handle bars as a stand alone bag and meant to live on the bike. Something meant to help you get to work by 9, easily remove and take with you to your desk, and then quickly put back on your bike when you ride home at 5. A bag inspired by our favorite Dolly Parton, Lily Tomlin, and Jane Fonda movie!
Please join us in welcoming the newest member of the Black Sheep family, The 925!
Whether you’re workin’ hard or hardly workin’, the 925 is your go-to daily driver. With multiple mounting options for your handlebar and head tube, this bag is stable, spacious, and just as ready for your daily ride to the office as it is for adventure on dirt, gravel, or road. It's ready to carry your lunch, tools, snacks, extra layers, or your coffee outside set-up.
Wack Packs™ are constructed out of random colored fabric, webbing, and hook & loop. Guaranteed to be one of a kind, these bags are tastefully mixed and sewn from scraps and miss-matched cuts. Although scrappy, all Wack Pack's are made from first quality fabric and materials.
*Actual product will be different than images shown*
- Velcro® One-Wrap® handlebar straps with multiple positioning points
- YKK #8 Uretek outside zipper with grab loops to help open and close while in the saddle
- Internal zippered stow pocket
- Two easy access side pockets
- Large external mesh pocket with hook/loop closure
- Optional hip/shoulder strap for towing off the bike
- X-Pac® VX21 and 1000d Cordura external fabric
- 400d brightly colored interior fabric
- Foam and plastic inserts for shape retention and durability
- MIL-spec webbing and binding
- EMPTY WEIGHT: 9 oz.
- CAPACITY: 5+L
- MEASUREMENTS: 10" wide, 7" tall, 4.5" deep
- MADE IN THE U.S.A. of domestic and imported materials