Pivot Cycles Mach 4 SL Pro XT/XTR
Gravity Defying Cross Country Rocket Ship
The all-new Mach 4 SL is designed to let World Cup level athletes capitalize on every inch of increasingly technical courses and generate speed where others hesitate. Our engineers have pushed the boundaries in every conceivable metric of cross country performance. It's the lightest, fastest 100mm travel XC race bike we've ever developed. Go ahead, turn yourself inside out and leave it all out on the race course because the new Mach 4 SL leaves nothing on the table.
Cross country racers know that every gram counts. Pivot's engineers didn't set out to cut a few grams – they insisted on slashing hundreds. Starting at 1845 grams, the Mach 4 SL takes a front row seat in the ultralight full suspension category and has the best stiffness to weight ratios we've ever created. The new Mach 4 SL is over 300 grams lighter than its feathery predecessor, the Mach 429 SL - that's 3/4 of a pound! Optimized tube shapes, a more compact frame design, exotic hi-mod materials, and a dual upright, reinforced swingarm push strength and stiffness while allowing weight to be shaved everywhere. More weight evaporates with an integrated headset and race-proven carbon suspension bearing pockets that leave almost no metal in the frame. Steep climbs and sharp accelerations never felt so good – or fast.
Short or Tall, it Fits Them All
Proper fit is critical to maximizing our body's output, so we made sure the Mach 4 SL fits the widest range of riders and all genders without compromise. The extra-small size fits riders down to 4"10" with a lower standover height than even our Mach 4 Carbon with 27.5" wheels, and the extra-large size fits riders up to 6'7" tall. A shorter stack, longer reach, and steeper seat angle put you in a powerful position to churn out the watts mile after mile. Size-specific carbon layups and shock tunes make sure all riders experience the same cutting edge performance and ride across the size range.
- Frame weight starting at 1845 grams (4.0 lb.) and 20.9 lb. (9.4kg) complete—(size medium with XTR World Cup Build)
- 100mm of renowned dw-link suspension tuned for XC race and trail performance
- Designed to work with 100-120mm travel forks
- Full Fox Live Valve integration
- World Cup caliber full carbon frame featuring leading edge materials and Pivot's proprietary Hollow Core Internal Molding Technology
- Progressive XC geometry for the most demanding World Cup courses
- 29-inch wheels for the fastest laps and superior rollover in technical terrain
- Full-length internal cable routing via Pivot's exclusive, easy-to-maintain Cable Port System
- Internal dropper post compatible
- Large water bottle fits inside all size frames – even XS-XL frame fits 2 bottles inside the front triangle
- Lightweight, cold forged alloy linkages with Enduro Max Cartridge Bearings
- Fox Kashima Factory shock, custom-tuned specifically for the Mach 4 SL
- Highly durable frame and swingarm protection
- Boost 12 x 148mm rear spacing
- Available in sizes XS, S, M, L, XL for riders between 4'10" and 6'7"
|Black Sunset / Small / DT Swiss Alloy||210000033322|
|Black Sunset / X-Large / DT Swiss Alloy||210000035099|