Trail-worthy, meet drool-worthy. Perfect, now that introductions are out of the way, let's do our best to try and grasp the fact that the Epic EVO Pro LTD manages to channel the Epic's standard-setting pedaling efficiency while delivering jaw-dropping on-trail capability-and look darn good doing it.
While the Epic EVO sees a seemingly modest 20-millimeter increase in suspension travel up front over its Epic stablemate and just 10-millimeters out back, we've worked overtime to make sure it's been implemented in a way that'll have you saying 'Whoa!' as soon as you hit your first stretch of singletrack.
Meticulously engineered to retain as much of the Epic's standard-setting efficiency as possible, the EVO's new suspension kinematics work in concert with Rx XC Tune customized suspension front and rear to ensure you're able to make the absolute most out of every inch of travel on tap, while still offering increased anti-squat characteristics for improved pedaling efficiency.
With plenty of practice at staying ahead of the curve, the Epic EVO now lays claim to the most capable iteration of our Progressive XC Geometry ever to grace an Epic. It's also more versatile than ever thanks to a new flip chip-equipped rear end that allows riders to adjust headtube angle and bottom bracket height to easily customize Epic EVO's handling characteristics.
Dressed to impress, the Epic EVO Pro LTD sports top-shelf RockShox suspension front and rear to keep things poised when the going gets rough, while the silky shifts and rock-solid performance of SRAM's 12-speed X0 Eagle AXS group will never go out of style.
- Flip It To Rip It: Tune the ride of the Epic EVO's FACT 11m carbon frame to match your preferred handling characteristics with flip-chip simplicity that allows riders to reduce the EVO's headtube angle by half a degree while lowering bottom bracket height by 10 millimeters.
- Pairing the stiff yet lightweight SID Ultimate chassis with RockShox's lightest-ever Charger Race Day damper makes for quite the package, impressively cutting weight while still managing to pack in truly impressive levels of performance, precsion, and control.
- The X0 Eagle AXS groupset utilizes the proven backbone of SRAM 1x, 520-percent gear range, a more secure and longer-wearing X-Sync 2 chainring, and the resilience of an aluminum cage paired with the connected components of Eagle AXS.
- Descending from a long World Cup lineage, hand-built Roval Control Carbon wheels feature a modern 29-millimeter internal-width hookless rim and straight-pull DT Swiss 350 hubs to maximize strength, ride quality, and durability while keeping weight to a minimum.
|Head Tube Length||95mm||100mm||115mm||135mm|
|Head Tube Angle||66.5°||66.5°||66.5°||66.5°|
|Fork Length, Full||530mm||530mm||530mm||530mm|
|Bike Standover Height||779mm||781mm||793mm||804mm|
|Seat Tube Length||400mm||430mm||470mm||520mm|
|Seat Tube Angle||74.8°||74.5°||74.5°||74.5°|
|Top Tube Length, Horizontal||567mm||602mm||629mm||659mm|
|Fork||Rockshox SID ULTIMATE, Charger Race Day Damper, Debon Air, 15x110mm, 44mm offset, 120mm Travel|
|Hubs||F: DT Swiss 350, 6-bolt, 15mm Thru-axle, 110mm spacing, 28h straight -pull, R: DT Swiss 350 straight-pull, 6-bolt, DT Swiss Ratchet EXP, 12x148mm thru axle, Microspline freehub body, 28h straight-pull|
|Rims||Roval Control, Carbon offset design, 29mm internal width, 4mm hook width, Tubeless ready, 28h|
|Stem||TruVativ Descendant 35, 35mm clamp, 60mm|
|Chain||SRAM X0 Eagle Flat Top|
|Frame||FACT 11m Full Carbon, Progressive XC Geometry, Rider-First Engineered, threaded BB, 12x148mm UDH compatible rear spacing, internal cable routing, 110mm of travel|
|Tires||F: Specialized Ground Control, GRID Casing, T7 Compound, 29x2.35, R: Specialized Ground Control, GRID Casing, T7 Compound, 29x2.35|
|Saddle||Body Geometry Power Expert|
|Spokes||DT Swiss Comp Race|
|Crankset||SRAM X0 Eagle Crankset, 170mm/175mm|
|Seatpost||Bike Yoke Revive, 30.9mm, SM: 125, MD: 160mm, L/XL: 185mm|
|Shifters||SRAM AXS POD Controller|
|Handlebars||Roval Control Rise Carbon Handlebar, 760mm wide, 20mm rise, 35mm|
|Rear Shock||RockShox SID LUXE ULTIMATE, Rx XC Tune, Two Position, Rebound Adjust, 190x40mm|
|Tape/Grips||Specialized Trail Grips|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM DUB Threaded Wide|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM X0 Eagle AXS|
|Cassette/Freewheel||SRAM X0 Eagle 10-52t|
* Subject to change without notice.