If you're on the hunt for a capable, tough, and versatile pair of mountain biking shoes, look no further than the Rime 1.0. They feature a host of Body Geometry hallmarks that you'll find in all of our shoes, plus sweet tech like an X-PEL water management system that reduces water absorption while drastically improving dry time. And, to round out the package, we included a SlipNot Rubber outsole, a Lollipop midsole, and a relaxed fit that balances pedal feel and off-the-bike comfort.
- Approximate weight: 384g (1/2 pair, size 42)
- Body Geometry sole construction and footbeds are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Cushioned EVA foam midsole for comfort with molded heel cup for stability
- Laces and hook-and-loop overstrap provide a comfortable fit with one-hand adjustability
- Landing Strip cleat pocket is optimized for effortless foot-out riding style with platform clip pedals.
- Relaxed Fit for a balance of pedal feel and off-bike comfort
- SlipNot rubber sole for confident traction
- Stiff Lollipop nylon composite plate for high-performance pedaling and off-the-bike comfort
- Two-bolt cleat pattern fits all major mountain pedals.
- XPEL hydrophobic mesh construction reduces water absorption and dramatically improves drying time.
|Cleat Compatibility||2-bolt or SPD|
|Closure and Fit Adjustment||Hook and loop and standard lacing|
|Upper||XPEL hydrophobic mesh construction|
|Midsole||Lollipop nylon composite|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Black / 49||888818444953||61119-7049||16344|