All our demo bikes go through an extensive refurbishing process. In order to make sure these bikes are going to treat you well we will asses them and perform any necessary repairs. If you have any questions about a specific bike please contact us at 303 444 4196 or email@example.com.
We inspect all parts of the bike including the following:
Suspension Pivot Service
Dropper Post overhaul
Replace any wear part that has less than 50% life left
Yeti Lifetime Frame Warranty
Last we checked, "XC-style" racing on a mountain bike doesn't stop once you crest the climb. Crushing souls on the descent is more than half the fun. And a hell of a lot more than half the point. For racers who want to fly down as much as soar up, the SB100 is the bike we've always wanted to make.
- The Switch Infinity was re-designed for 100mm of travel, it's lighter and tucks neatly behind the seat tube. Pretty rad.
- The new frame designs accommodate a water bottle mount in the front triangle and allow space for longer dropper seat posts.
- SB100 features genre-killing geometry, inspired by going fast downhill but balanced to provide uphill efficiency.
- An integrated headset allows for a lower overall stack height and cleaner carbon layup.
- Internally tunneled cable routing allows for clean lines and a quiet, rattle-free ride.
- Switch Infinity utilizes a patented translating pivot that switches direction as the bike moves through its travel.
- Our linear system built by FOX is able to achieve infinite tunability and durability, which cannot be matched by traditional link designs.
- Better "decoupling" of the chain forces allows the suspension to work more efficiently to absorb impacts.
- The ability to manipulate the leverage ratio without affecting the anti-squat characteristics is unique to Switch Infinity suspension.
- TURQ Series bikes are made with the highest quality carbon fiber available and offer the perfect balance of stiffness and compliance.
- TURQ Series carbon fiber frame
- Fox Factory 34 fork
- Fox Factory DPS rear shock
- SRAM X01 drivetrain
- SRAM Level TLM hydraulic disc brakes
- DT Swiss M1700 wheels
- Fox Transfer dropper post
SRAM AXS and carbon wheelset options available. Contact your local Yeti dealer for details.
|Frame||TURQ Series carbon fiber frame, Switch Infinity suspension technology, press-fit BB92, fully enclosed internal cable routing, sealed Enduro Max pivot bearings, integrated derailleur hanger, and axle|
|Fork||FOX Factory 34/120mm SC|
|Headset||Cane Creek 40 Integrated|
|Rear Shock||FOX Factory DPS 190 x 37.5mm|
Front: 15 x 110mm Boost thru-axle
Rear: 12 x 148mm Boost thru-axle
|Rims/Wheels||DT Swiss M1700 25mm|
Front: Maxxis Minion DHF 29 x 2.3" EXO
Rear: Maxxis Aggressor 29 x 2.3" EXO
|Crankset||SRAM X1 EAGLE | SM: 170mm, MD – XL: 175mm|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM DUB BB92|
|Chain||SRAM GX Eagle|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM X01 Eagle|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||SRAM X01 Eagle 1295 10-50T|
|Shifters||SRAM X01 Eagle|
|Handlebars||YETI Carbon 35 x 760mm|
|Tape/Grips||ODI Elite Pro|
|Stem||RACE FACE Turbine Basic 35 x 50mm|
|Brakes||SRAM Level TLM hydraulic disc|
|Saddle||WTB Volt Custom|
|Seat Post||FOX Transfer 30.9mm | SM: 125mm, MD – LG: 150mm, XL: 175mm|
* Subject to change without notice.
Yeti Cycles: SB100
|Black / X-Large||20YETI100T2BLACKXLARGEDEMO||13684|