Available in the regular C2 and Lunch Ride kit.
The rebel yell of the middle child. Fed a steady diet of super-tech climbs. The SB130 was built to crush the biggest terrain. No trail "too" anything. Point it up or down. Enter a last-minute enduro just for the eff of it. We say no one bike can rule all. But the SB130? One bike that rules.
The SB130 possesses a distinct, big mountain feel for riders constantly exposed to uncharted terrain.
- Long reach—Puts riders in a balanced position perfectly centered on the bike, ready to tackle the unknown.
- 150mm fork—Because our 130mm of rear suspension outperforms similarly stroked forks and pairs well with our more forward-biased position.
- Front end doesn't wander while climbing and stays composed when pointed downhill—the rider position remains neutral.
Low Slung, Long Drop
- Long stroke dropper post capability throughout the entire size range for greater agility.
At home When You're Not
- The deeper you go, the higher you climb, the later you brake, the more comfortable SB130 becomes. Bottom line, the term "trail bike" gets used pretty liberally at Yeti.
- Refined for the unknown and everything in between, the SB130's Switch Infinity provides a more progressive ride without affecting the anti-squat properties.
Silence is TURQ
- Internally routed cable tubes from end to end for silent function and less translation of housing during suspension movement.
|Frame||C/Series carbon fiber frame, Switch Infinity suspension technology, press-fit BB92, internally tunneled cable routing, 148mm x 12mm BOOST dropouts, sealed enduro max pivot bearings, integrated derailleur hanger, and axle.|
|Fork||FOX PERFORMANCE 36/150MM (C2), FOX PERFORMANCE 36/160MM (CLR)|
|Rear Shock||FOX PERFORMANCE DPX2, 210 x 52.5MM (C2), FOX PERFORMANCE DPX2, 210 x 55MM (CLR)|
|Rims/Wheels||DT SWISS M1900 30MM|
|Crankset||SRAM GX EAGLE 30T 170MM|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM DUB BB92|
|Chain||SRAM GX EAGLE|
|Front Derailleur||SRAM GX EAGLE|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM GX EAGLE|
|Rear Cogs||SRAM GX EAGLE 1275 10-52|
|Brakes||SRAM G2 R (C2), SRAM CODE R (CLR)|
|Seat Post||FOX TRANSFER 31.6MM / SM: 125MM, MD: 150MM, LG-XL: 175MM|
|Rotor||SRAM CENTERLINE 200/SRAM CENTERLINE 180|
|Weight||30.38 (C2), 31.48 (CLR)|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Black / X-Large / CLR||B21130CXLRGDFXC036600||210000026956|