The rebel yell of the middle child. Fed a steady diet of super-tech climbs. The SB130 was built to crush the biggest terrain. No trail "too" anything. Point it up or down. Enter a last-minute enduro just for the eff of it. We say no one bike can rule all. But the SB130? One bike that rules.
The SB130 possesses a distinct, big mountain feel for riders constantly exposed to uncharted terrain.
- Long reach—Puts riders in a balanced position perfectly centered on the bike, ready to tackle the unknown.
- 150mm fork—Because our 130mm of rear suspension outperforms similarly stroked forks and pairs well with our more forward-biased position.
- Front end doesn't wander while climbing and stays composed when pointed downhill—the rider position remains neutral.
Low Slung, Long Drop
- Long stroke dropper post capability throughout the entire size range for greater agility.
At home When You're Not
- The deeper you go, the higher you climb, the later you brake, the more comfortable SB130 becomes. Bottom line, the term "trail bike" gets used pretty liberally at Yeti.
- Refined for the unknown and everything in between, the SB130's Switch Infinity provides a more progressive ride without affecting the anti-squat properties.
Silence is TURQ
- Internally routed cable tubes from end to end for silent function and less translation of housing during suspension movement.
|Frame||C/Series carbon fiber frame, Switch Infinity suspension technology, press-fit BB92, internally tunneled cable routing, 148mm x 12mm BOOST dropouts, sealed enduro max pivot bearings, integrated derailleur hanger, and axle.|
|Fork||FOX PERFORMANCE 36/160MM|
|Headset||CANE CREEK 40 INTEGRATED|
|Rear Shock||FOX PERFORMANCE FLOAT X|
|Rims/Wheels||DT SWISS E1900 30MM *Orders may ship with DT SWISS E532 30MM|
|Tires||Front: MAXXIS ASSEGAI 2.5 EXO+; Rear: MAXXIS MINION DHR II 2.4 EXO+|
|Crankset||SHIMANO XT 30T 170MM|
|Bottom Bracket||SHIMANO XT BB92|
|Rear Derailleur||SHIMANO XT|
|Rear Cogs||SHIMANO XT 10-51|
|Tape/Grips||ODI ELITE PRO|
|Stem||RACE FACE RIDE 35X50MM|
|Brakes||SHIMANO XT 4 PISTON|
|Seat Post||FOX TRANSFER 31.6MM / SM: 125MM, MD: 150MM, LG/XL: 175MM|
|Rotors||SHIMANO 203/SHIMANO 180|
|Bar||RACE FACE AEFFECT R 35X780MM|
* Subject to change without notice.