Yep, we just re-read the spec sheet and still can't believe it, either. The Rockhopper Elite is one helluva lot of bike.
Air-sprung fork? Let me introduce you to your new friend, Judy. Discerning when it comes to your drivetrain? You'll find no fault—and no grade too steep—with a wide-range Shimano Deore 1x10 drivetrain. Why stop there? We didn't, in order to allow you the pleasure of stopping yourself with Shimano's eager-to-please and oh-so-capable MT200 hydraulic disc brakes.
Each is impressive in their own right, but the magic really lies in how they all come together into a Rockhopper that serves up singletrack with a nice big side of "Whoah, so that's what a real bike feels like."
- A heart of gold, the Rockhopper's lightweight yet durable Premium A1 Aluminum frame features butted aluminum tubes in order to keep weight low and strength high, all while providing increased standover clearance, slick internal cable routing, and dropper-post compatibility. With the goal of making sure that the Rockhopper offers both the best fit and best performance for every person, no matter their measure, we've paired each Rockhopper frame size with the optimal wheel size. The result is a Rockhopper to fit every rider and the assurance that every Rockhopper is rolling on the best-handling wheel for its frame size.
- A breath of fresh air at this price point—and plenty north of it, RockShox’s Judy SoloAir brings air-sprung sensitivity and performance to the masses with a killer value proposition: more bang, less buck. The TurnKey damper deftly dishes out travel letting you focus on what’s ahead.
- Shimano's 1x10 wide-range 10-speed Deore shifting boasts both the pedigree and performance that legends are made of.
- Tubeless-ready rims and tires keep your options open and traction on-call.
|Frame||A1 premium butted alloy, zero-stack head tube, internal cable routing, forged dropouts, chainstay-mounted disc brake, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger, stealth rack mounts, dropper post compatible|
|Fork||RockShox Judy, Solo Air, Turnkey damper, 46mm offset, QR, 80/90/100mm travel (size-specific), steel steerer|
|Rims||Alloy, Offset Design, Tubeless Ready, 25mm internal width, 28h|
Front: Shimano HB-RM35, Center Lock disc, 9x100mm spacing, quick-release, 28h
Rear: Shimano FH-RM35, Center Lock disc, 9x135mm spacing, quick-release, 32h
|Tires||Ground Control, Control casing, GRIPTON compound, 60 TPI, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5x2.3"|
|Bottom Bracket||Square-tapered, 73mm, internal bearings, 122.5mm spindle|
|Crankset||Stout 1x, forged alloy|
|Shifters||Shimano Deore, RapidFire Plus, 10-speed w/ Optical Gear Display|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Deore, Shadow Plus, GS cage, 10-speed|
|Cassette/Freewheel||SunRace, 11-42t, 10-speed|
|Chain||KMC, X10, EPT anti-corrosion coating, 10-speed w/ Missing Link|
|Handlebars||Stout Mini Rise, alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm|
|Tape/Grips||Specialized Trail Grips, lock-on|
|Stem||Stout 3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 6-degree rise|
|Seatpost||Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 30.9mm|
|Saddle||Bridge Sport, Steel rails, 155/143mm|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Gloss Redwood/Spruce / Medium||888818740093||91221-4103||210000029224|
|Satin Cast Black/Gloss Black / Small||888818741458||91221-4202||210000026448|
|Satin Cast Black/Gloss Black / Medium||888818741335||91221-4203||210000026447|
|Gloss Blush/Tarmac Black / X-Small||888818740550||91221-4001||210000024476|
|Gloss Blush/Tarmac Black / Small||888818740185||91221-4002||210000024475|