Problem Solvers Bubs Frame Plugs to fill M5 bolt holes in your frame and fork. Replace water bottle and rack mount bolts for a clean look while keeping grit and moisture out of the inside of your frame. Protect your frame bag fabric from abrasion, or just take a little weight off your bike. - Fits most frame and fork M5 bolt holes - Shaves weight, saves threads, looks sleek - 10mm length - Rubber construction - Bag of 10
- Microspacers ensure the correct fitment of integrated headsets - Use between the top cover and the compression ring to ensure the top cover does not contact the headtube - Sold in bags of 10
$1.00 - $2.00
Origin-8's 1 1/8-inch Headset Spacers are made of lightweight and durable aluminum and come in 2mm, 5mm or 10mm thicknesses and lots of cool colors to add style to your ride. You get a bag of 10 spacers.
- Aheadset preload adjusting bolt
$2.00 - $109.99
Jagwire Tube Tops cover housing or hydraulic hose to protect a frame’s finish from scratches and keep noise to a minimum. - 5G Tube Tops snap on at any time.
- Routes cables underneath the bottom bracket - Will not rust or corrode
Small parts for TRP hydraulic disc brake systems.
- Prevents chain derailment when shifting to inner ring - Adjustable hose-type clamp fits 1-1/8" to 1-3/8" seat tubes
The Greenfield RetroKit is a retro-mounting kickstand plate designed with a cutaway to clear derailleur cables. - Fits all Greenfield kickstands and most generics - Made in the USA
• With bolt & nut • 1 1/8-inch = 28.6mm • 1-inch = 25.4mm
- QR adapter washer for the Surly Tuggnut/Hurdy/Snuggnut
A new stet of post keys for your RockShox Reverb tightens up any rotational slop that may develop normally with use. - Fits all generations of Reverb and Reverb Stealth - Brass Key sizes are defined by the number of lines on the key. (Zero lines means a "Size 0" key, 3 lines means a "Size 3" key.)
Power Links provide tool free chain assembly. - 8-speed width: 7.1mm - 9-speed width: 6.8mm - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: Yes
Power links provide tool free chain assembly. - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: No
- From a long line of tough, light-weight chain engineering from SRAM - Chain connector type: PowerLock - For Use with SRAM 12-Speed Road Chains Only - No tools necessary to install - Chain connector qty/packaging: 4
Replacement inserts for Thudbuster G4 suspension seatposts.
- Grade 10 chromium steel balls
This is a MegaExo Left Crank Bolt for 19mm MegaExo Cranks. - M12 bolt
- Missing links to make chain installation, maintenance and reparation easier - Card of 2
The Problem Solvers Cassette Spacers are made of light and durable anodized aluminum and come in different thicknesses for correctly spacing various brand and model cassette cogs. Measure and match your spacers to choose the right width.
These are the correct connecting links for SRAM's 12-speed Eagle chains. They are great for installing new chains and fixing chains on the road and trail, too. They come in a four pack, for use with four chains.
- Axle mount rear derailleur guard - Essential for children`s multi-speed bikes
$5.00 - $9.00
You have to get that handlebar height just right. It's more comfortable, more efficient, and helps keep your entire upper body healthier. Wheels Manufacturing has your well-being covered with a wide variety of sizes to ensure your bars are right where they need to be. - Spacers are sold individually or in packs of 5 or 10 spacers. Select options from the dropdown menus to display pack size
Tight tolerances and precise torque specs mean precision parts like this MegaExo 12 Left Arm Crank Bolt need to be replaced from time to time. Make sure the heart of your drivetrain is secure, and pick up a spare or two today.
Flat Mount Disc Caliper Bracket Bolts
Replacement M5 x 8 Flat Head Screw fastener for derailleur hangers. - Thread: M5-0.8 - Overall Length: 8mm - Material: Steel - Use with 3mm hex wrench - Bag of 5
Wolf Tooth Remote Pivot Axle
Surly bearing adjust caps for Mr. Whirly and OD
- MAX bearings are filled completely with high precision Grade 10 balls for maximum load capacity - No retainer means these bearings have 40 percent more capacity
Page 1 of 9 Next page